All League activity has been suspended until further notice.
Updates, when we have them, will be on this site and the facebook page.
Non urgent contact via support pages.
Call us on 07915 647317
a) The Annual General Meeting shall be held on a Tuesday towards the end of each Summer season. At this meeting, the following business will be transacted.
· Roll Call ( Where a team is not represented by one of its members, this team will be Deducted 2 points from the forthcoming Winter Season)
· The minutes of the preceding AGM shall be confirmed and any business arising from that to be dealt with.
· Presentation and adoption of Annual Reports, Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts.
· Election of Officers.
· Alteration of Rules, (to which due notice has been given).
· Any other relevant business.
b) All Teams are entitled to attend the AGM but only two members per Registered Team will be entitled to vote.
c) Officers shall be entitled to vote at the AGM.
Powered by BetterDocs
No products in the basket.