Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting shall be held on a Tuesday towards the end of each Summer season. At this meeting, the following business will be transacted.
- Roll Call ( Where a team is not represented by one of its members, this team will be deducted 2 points from the forthcoming Winter Season)
- The minutes of the preceding AGM shall be confirmed and any business arising from that to be dealt with.
- Presentation and adoption of Annual Reports, Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts.
- Election of Officers (when required).
- Alteration of Rules, (to which due notice has been given).
- Any other relevant business.
All Teams are entitled to attend the AGM but only two members per Registered Team will be entitled to vote. A new voting system will be tried for the next (2020?) AGM. Details to be announced.